The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the middle yegua creek near Dime Box.
* From Sunday afternoon to Monday morning... or until the warning is
* At 0915 PM Saturday the stage was 8.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast... the creek is expected to rise to crest above flood stage
* At 10.0 feet... minor lowland flooding begins as water spills into
the flood plain in the vicinity of the gage. FM 141 below the
confluence with west yegua creek is threatened and backwater
flooding up west yegua and Turkey creeks in Lee County is likely.
Lat... Lon 3039 9698 3038 9690 3036 9674 3027 9674 3029 9690 3030 9698
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Austin Bergstrom...
A record rainfall of 1.10 inches was set at Austin Bergstrom today.
This breaks the old record of 1.00 set in 1954.